Stainless Steel Safety Release Latches
Common uses for stainless steel pressure release latches include:
- Medical and food applications
- Industrial food processing equipment
- Meat processing
- Medical processing
Stainless Steel Explosion Venting Latches Provide Durability and Corrosion ResistanceBrixon was the first company to manufacture all stainless-steel explosion venting safety latches. Our latches are a reliable backup solution that operates without electricity. Multiple latches can also be linked for large doors or used as a breakaway device.
We offer complete latch assemblies and individual components for applications requiring release forces up to 285 lbs. There are finish options available for our stainless-steel pressure release safety latches:
- Standard: A plain stainless finish is the most cost-effective option available. Our standard finish provides corrosion resistance, but the surface is not entirely smooth, which might make it slightly harder to clean or disinfect.
- Electropolish: This method purifies the surface of the safety latch and removes surface imperfections for a smoother finish and improved corrosion resistance.
- Polish/Buff/Passivate: The most corrosion resistant finish available. This finish is hermetically sealed and provides a pit free, high shine finish for easy sterilization and improved aesthetics.
Request a quote for stainless steel explosion venting latches or contact us to discuss your application requirements.
3.9 lbs.-17lbs. Select from the following options:
Contact Us for Stainless Steel Release LatchesBrixon manufactures stainless steel pressure release latches for use in corrosive operating conditions. Request a quote or contact us to discuss your application requirements.
Narrow Your Results By: